Saturday, May 1, 2010

R1P2D6 - Weekends are the hardest

Yesterday's weight:  134.6
Today's weight:  133.4
Daily -/+:  -1.2
TOTAL -/+:  -6.2

Down this morning and happy about it!


Today was going great... stayed out of the house so I wouldn't be tempted to stuff my face.  Had lots of water and green tea... an orange... then when it came to lunch I chose a lean 100g cut of fish and went home.  Got home, seared it up with some salt and pepper and no oil... after eating it realized I can't have tuna!  GREAT!  I'm hoping it doesn't do too much damage but we'll see tomorrow.


Other than that the day has been great.  No other mistakes besides having the tuna.  Man, I'm a little upset about it but what can I do?

Last night I did my first detox bath and it was so good!!!!  Wanted to do another one tonight, not because I feel like I need it, just because I wanted to, but TOM is here so don't wanna lay around in that.  Will wait till next week.

No comments: