Tuesday, May 18, 2010

R1P2D12 - Getting stronger

Yesterday's weight:  127.8
Today's weight:  127.0
Daily -/+:  -0.8
TOTAL -/+:  -12.6

Very happy with that lost.

So yesterday was another tough day food-wise.  My boyfriend went to Costco by himself and during the middle of the day, I get a text message from him saying:
"Don't get mad please... but I did submit to my urges n bought something I shouldn't have.  U will be so disappointed in me.  I'm very sorry."
At this point I was freaking out! I thought he had bought a new car or something.  So I ask him what he did and come to find out, he bought a Drumstick 16-pack of ice cream cones, another one of my favorites! I laughed so hard cause I thought it was going to be something outrageous.  So anyway, yesterday afternoon I made the conscience decision to have one later that night because "I deserved it cause I've been doing so well with the diet".  Well let me tell you, once I make up my mind to cheat, it ALWAYS happens.

Or rather it always used to happen!

As of last night, no Drumsticks have been eaten!  I was so amazing at how much I was looking forward to having my cone... literally counting down the hours in the afternoon till I could have one.  I almost grabbed one out of the freezer but instead decided to have an early dinner of my roasted chicken breast, garlic swiss chard and apple with cinnamon.  I was so filled and satisfied I completely lost my craving for the ice cream and went from thinking of it minute by minute to not even wanting it!

No comments: