Sunday, May 9, 2010

R1P2D3 - Happy (?) Mother's Day

Yesterday's weight:  132.2
Today's weight:  131.2
Daily -/+:  -1.0
TOTAL -/+:  -8.4

Today was going great then I call my mom to tell her Happy mother's Day and she tells me the family is planning to go out to Cheesecake Factory tonight.  Not only is it Mother's Day, but it's also my dad's birthday and we have family from out of town in so it's a pretty big deal.  How do I say no?

I've already looked up their menu and think I can stick to the grilled mahimahi (no oil!) and veggies.  I'll ask them to only serve me one type of veggie so it's not mixed veggies, and again, make sure there's no oil or fat.  That seems safe... I'm just worried about dessert! Cheesecake factory has this red velvet cake cheesecake and it's wonderful!  Those are my two favorite desserts in the world: red velvet cake and cheesecake. 

Hopefully today's weigh-in will keep my eye on the prize and block out all other temptations.

No comments: