Sunday, May 2, 2010

R1P2D7 - Tuna didn't kill me

Yesterday's weight:  133.4
Today's weight:  132.8
Daily -/+:  -0.6
TOTAL -/+:  -6.8

Not much to say today but glad my honest mistake from yesterday didn't throw me off too much.

Today I spent an hour or so cutting, weighing, cooking, and pre-paking my food for the week so I'm ready to hit it hard again.  This coming week I'm planning on adding in more exercise just to see what happens since I've only gotten in two days of exercise this first week.  30 - 60 minute walks are totally doable so no excuses.

Got on the elliptical at home today for 45 minutes... see how that affects the scale tomorrow.

1 comment:

K said...

I think the tuna as long as it's canned in water and not oil should be okay. You still lost well so I don't think it harmed the straight line you've been on. You're doing great!