Saturday, May 15, 2010

R1P2D9 - Chicken bake

Yesterday's weight:  130.0
Today's weight:  128.4
Daily -/+:  -1.6
TOTAL -/+:  -11.2

So today was a Costco day for the boyfriend and I.  That normally means stocking up on frozen foods for him and fresh veggies/fruits and lean proteins for me but we had some errands to run after so we had to skip the normal stuff.  Since my boyfriend couldn't get his usual frozen Costco chicken bake, he bought a fresh hot one at the hot food place outside.  I LOVE chicken bakes but usually only eat them very rarely and even if I don't get one, I'll ALWAYS take a bite of my BF's one. Well not today!  Once he got it, I took my HCG drops so I couldn't eat anything for the next 30 minutes. We were about to drive off but I told him he had to eat his chicken bake NOW so I can't have any.  He did but insisted I have the butt of the chicken bake (my fave part) but I told him "no".

YAY me!!

No comments: