Thursday, May 13, 2010

R1P2D7 - Perfect doesn't equal big loss

Yesterday's weight:  129.8
Today's weight:  129.2
Daily -/+:  -0.6
TOTAL -/+: -10.4

Finally hit the 10 mark and couldn't be happier!

As my promise to myself for breaking into the 120's yesterday, I was going to have a perfect day.  Not just perfect... P.E.R.F.E.C.T!  Well I did!  And my weight drops the lowest number out of the entire week?  That doesn't seem right, BUT moving along none the less.  It's still a drop and I wasn't expecting on dropping 1 lbs. a day anyway so I'm not complaining.

Have a dinner planned tonight with some family members over at my parents' house and I'll be bringing my own food.  I'm planning on having an apple and a tomato + 1 whole egg + 3 egg-white omelet since I'm getting a little sick of chicken and fish.  Now I just have to resist all the good appetizers and desserts and today should be golden.

No comments: