Thursday, May 6, 2010

R1P2D11 -

Yesterday's weight:  133.2
Today's weight:  133.2
Daily -/+:  0.0
TOTAL -/+:  -6.4

Big 'o goose egg but that was expected with the horrible food I had from Tuesday night.

Yesterday I did pretty good and stuck to protocol except for night time.  My boyfriend ran out to grab some food for himself at around 10:00 and I can't help it if I had a bite or two.

Why do I keep doing this to myself? I know the HCG is working, yet it's not enough to keep me motivated in times of food weakness. I'm at my lowest weight in 8 years but that's still not enough either.  I'm starting to wonder what will it take to keep me going strong.  If I can't even do it for the 30 days I'm on HCG, how do I expect to maintain my weight for LIFE after this?  HCG was only a one time deal for me... no matter how good or bad I did, I promised myself I wouldn't do another phase.  Only about 20 more days left on the drops so I need to really get it together to start getting to goal.

1 comment:

Meli said...

I wish I could tell you what the magical solution is to keeping yourself from eating during food weakness time. You've done really well though especially that this is your first time around and the sugar cravings are always crazy (I think). I sucked at keeping myself from eating especially at night. I'm also at my lowest weight ever and not even that is motivation enough. I have to be the worst dieter in the world. But after my first round I was able to keep within the 2 pounds if that is of any help. Just take it one day at a time just like you are doing right now. Forgive yourself for any "mishaps" and keep going. Your doing great!