Tuesday, May 4, 2010

R1P2D9 - almost good

Yesterday's weight:  132.4
Today's weight:  131.8
Daily -/+:  -0.6
TOTAL -/+:  -7.8

Had a good weigh-in this moring but not a good day.

Started out great, then the afternoon came around and the boyfriend and I decided to go to a movie.  He got his usual snacks and thought I could resist.  Well somehow two handfuls of buttered popcorn and 5 or 6 gummie worms found their way into my mouth.  And right now we're contemplating dinner even though I have my pre-containered protocol chicken and asparagus sitting in my frigde.  HUH!!!  We're talking pizza or Chinese food!!!!  Will try my hardest to stick to protocol... and will like to see how the weigh-in will turn out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Meli said...

I'm sure those handfuls of popcorn and 6 gummies attacked you and forced themselves into your mouth! The same thing happened to me with snickerdoodle cookies! We were victims I tell you, victims! LOL :)