Monday, May 17, 2010

R1P2D11 - Not quitting

Yesterday's weight:  129.2
Today's weight:  127.8
Daily -/+:  -1.4
TOTAL -/+:  -11.8

So this is the day, day 11, that I totally went overboard and cheating for 3 days in a row about 2 weeks ago.  It was then that I had to start my 23 days straight of HCG + perfect protocol eating again.  What the difference this time? This time I'm not gonna quit or cheat... only down 12 lbs. since the very first start day of April 24 so really wanna be tight with everything the next couple of weeks.  My HCG should last me till the end of May so really wanna get down to hopefully 20 lbs. lost.

Water seems to be the key with this diet and although I normally get in my daily 8 cups without even thinking about it, the days I get in 10 or more are the days my body feels the best and normally I can expect a decent drop the next morning.  So I'm aiming for 10 - 12 cups most days... that's a lot of bathroom breaks!

1 comment:

Meli said...

That's great! Do you realize how much weight you've lost so far! That is awesome! Keep drinking that water!