Monday, May 10, 2010

R1P2D4 - A gain but not too bad

Yesterday's weight:  131.2
Today's weight:  132.4
Daily -/+:  +1.2
TOTAL -/+:  -7.2

Okay not as bad as I hoped.  Since last night was Mother's Day dinner at Cheesecake Factory, I knew I was headed into trouble.

The good news: I looked up their menu before hand, picked out the grilled mahi with side veggies, and actually ordered it.  I subbed out the veggies (they were mixed) and got asparagus instead and requested the entire meal not touch a drop of oil or fat.  Perfect!

The bad news: I totally caved for dessert. I was allowing myself three bites max, but ended up eating about half a cheesecake!

I hope to see the 120's by this weekend because I'm SOOOOO determined to stick to it this time.  I survived the entire weekend (except last night) without even craving the ice cream, cheese crackers, or cookies sitting in my kitchen.  I cooked and packaged all my food for the week so I have no excuse NOT to succeed.

No comments: