Friday, April 30, 2010

R1P2D5 - CHEATED!

Yesterday's weight:  135.2
Today's weight:  134.6
Daily -/+:  -0.6
TOTAL -/+: -5.0

Well sorta cheated.  Last night, as the boyfriend ate the rest of my loading-day left over food, I was soooooo craving!  I'm happy to say I didn't take one lick of his ice cream or Cheetos! I can't believe it.

But at dinner time, he made a wild rice and chicken soup that smelt so good! I had one spoonful, so like 8 grains of rice, but I still consider that cheating.  Some people might not, but I do.

I don't have much weight too lose so I need to stick to the exact protocol. I  KNOW  THIS!

But I'm still happy with today's weigh-in because TOM is expected this weekend and normally I gain about 3 lbs. but lose it all after TOM.  Plus my focus is more on inches/body fat rather than what the scale says.  Will be taking measurements tomorrow so hope to see some difference.

No comments: