Sunday, April 25, 2010

Load Day 2

Yesterday's weight: 139.6
Today's weight: 141.4
Total -/+: +1.8

Not surprised by the gain just because of the sheer amount of food and salt in yesterday's load day.

Sill totally full from yesterday and still feeling junk!  Don't think I'll do too good with load day #2 however I do have a dinner party planned at the Cheesecake Factory so that'll help.  I think I made the mistake of eating WAY over my calorie limit plus eating a ton of junk food.  Maybe I should have focused on keeping the calorie count in range but just filling up on fats?  I think I must have eaten 3000+ calories yetserday!  Bleeeeehhhhhhhh...

Breakfast: breakfast bowl from Jack in the box + churros
Snack 1: handful of almonds
Lunch: cheese quisidilla + ice cream
Snack 2: macademia nuts
Dinner: chicken picatta + cheesecake

No comments: