Wednesday, April 28, 2010

R1P2D3 - Holy Sh*t again!

Yesterday's weight:  139.0
Today's weight:  136.6
Daily -/+:  -2.4
TOTAL-/+:  -3.00

Is it suppose to be like this?  This much weight in a day?  I know the first couple days on HCG can be your biggest losses but I'm actually close to goal weight so never thought I'd see numbers like this.

As far the next couple of days, I'm expecting the weight-loss to drop down to 1/4 lbs. a day (from what others have experienced), which I'm okay with.  But If I can reach goal weight with the help of HCG that would be amazing!  I'm only doing a 30 day plan so don't know what to expect. All I know is I gotta stick to the plan and get the most out of the experience.
___________________________________________________

So far the days haven't been as bad as I thought they'd be... I'm guessing my "over"load days helped out big time cause I've never eaten that much in a LONG time... but the hunger pangs only creep up once in a while and luckily *knock on wood* I haven't experienced any headaches or light-headedness - is that a word?  I think once I get through this first week, it'll be smooth sailing from here.

1 comment:

lavenderdiva said...

Yeah, that's normal for the first few days. Bear in mind that you can't do a round less than 23 days, even if you reach your goal weight. Hcg allows you to lose all your abnormal fat. So, if your goal weight were the weight that you didn't have any abnormal fat left, you just wouldn't lose any more weight. The losses will even out after the first few days. You're doing great-