Saturday, April 24, 2010

Load Day 1

Today's weight: 139.6

Probably the best part of the diet (besides the actual weight-loss)!  For today and tomorrow I have to eat anything and everything, especially fats... something I can so do. Will stick to healthier fats so think avocado, coconut, almonds, olive oil, salmon, eggs, and tuna but it's not my fault if the occasional fried bacon or buttered whole wheat toast gets thrown in there.

Today wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.  For the past year and a half I've changed my lifestyle and learned how to eat proper so downing all this fatty food has made me feel like shit.  It's only 5:30pm and I can't imagine eating any more!

Breakfast: 3-egg mushroom omlete with garlic butter and cheddar cheese + toast slathered in butter
Snack 1: Starbucks mocha frappacino
Lunch: ramen w/ fatty pork belly meat + fried gyoza
Snack 2: bag of cheetos + handful of almonds
Dinner: tuna in oil + cheese quasidilla
Snack 3: macadamia nuts + ice cream

No comments: