Monday, April 26, 2010

R1P2D1 - Off to a good start

Yesterday's weight: 141.4
Today's weight: 142.8
Daily -/+: +1.4
Total -/+: +3.2

Woke up this morning feeling so excited to start the HCG diet!

Started the morning off with two cups of green tea and *knock on wood* hunger pangs haven't kicked in yet. Normally I'm starved by the time I wake up and can't wait to get in my morning smoothie but I'm sure all the loading has paid off.

Yesterday afternoon I spent an hour or so weighing, cooking and packing individual meals for the week.  For lunch today I have 100g (raw weight) of grilled chicken breast with a nice spice rub, half a cucumber, and an apple.  Dinner I plan on having a scrambled spinach omelet (1 whole egg + 3 egg whites) plus a handful of strawberries.  And of course lots of green tea and water too.

 Will account my semi-hourly thoughts here:

6:15a - woke up to no hunger thanks to loading up on LOTS of food over the weekend
7:30a - finished off my two cups of green tea
8:00a - took first HCG dose of the day
10:00a - feeling the first pangs of hunger but easily cured with lots of water and green tea
11:00a - second HCG dose
1:30p - lunch was surprisingly filling! Had to throw out my apple cause it was brown
2:00p - third HCG dose
4:30p - ate a new apple since I didn't have one at lunch
5:00p - forth HCG dose
6:00p - hunger really setting in so ate my second serving of fruit for the day: strawberries
7:00p - dinner was good!
8:00p - fifth HCG dose
9:30p - hunger back but taken care of with lots of water
11:00p - sixth and last HCG dose

DAY ONE COMPLETED!

1 comment:

K said...

Hi,
Just found your blog and wanted to say good luck with P2. I like how you record the number of drops you are taking. I'm not able to order the injections for my R2P2 so I'm going to take the HCG drops and have to do some research on how much to take and when. Thanks for the info and good luck.